Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2020

On the Air



Just over a year ago, I learned to teach live online classes with my friend and wonderful Zentangle Teacher, Nancy Donmauer (linedotcalm.com). Little did I know that a year later this skill would be in such high demand!  Since mid March my husband and I (who are in THAT age group) have pretty much isolated ourselves, keeping away from other people with occasional forays to walk and visit the odd store for necessities.  What I am finding now is that I am getting used to this new way of being in the world (Zoom Happy Hours have really helped)  I kind of cringe when I think about having to get dressed properly to go to town for an appointment or teach an actual live class.  When I can't just walk down to my studio and pop on my headphones and mic and start to teach.  Presto!  Then leave my mess behind.

I think after this pandemic is over and it's safe to come out, I will be offering live classes again along with a mix of online classes, but who knows what it will all look like then?  Seems the key word for this experience for me is FLEXIBILITY. 

I invite you to click on the classes and workshops http://colourgardentangles.blogspot.com/p/classes-and-workshops.htmltab to see what's coming up online, like the FREE and FUN TUESDAY TANGLE CLASSES, or the TANGLE TOGETHER WORKSHOP to benefit FOOD BANKS, or the TANGLE TOWN AT HOME CLASS.  I will be adding more online classes as we progress through this pandemic thing, so check back and stay tuned!

I wish you and yours much good health,

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment