Total Pageviews

Thursday 14 May 2020

You Are Welcome as the Flowers in May!

May is here, Hooray!  We may be still practicing covid protocols, but it's great to get outdoors and experience the unfolding of spring!  

Online classes have kept me on the hop and I awoke this morning early with my mind zinging on new ideas, so stay tuned for new things happening over the summer. 

I have hopes that I will be able to revive in person classes this fall or winter.  Excited to see that things are opening up slowly around me, like our nearby lake day use area. The water's still too cold for me, but I do have a wetsuit! Not sure how desperate I am for a swim though.


Tangle Together was a great hit generating about $1000 USD  to be split between Morgan Hill, CA and our lovely little Lumby food banks. Many thanks to all who came and contributed. And a special Thank you to my friend and teaching partner, Nancy Domnauer of https://www.linedotcalm.com/
for all her hard work that made it happen. You will want to check out her terrific line up of online Zoomtangle classes too! 




The part I taught, Make a Splash will be offered again as either an online zoomtangle class or as a video, depending on my technical recording skills. 

I was delighted to offer a free Tangle Tuesday class to lots of  people on the planet over the past 7 weeks.  Alas, I did the last one this week.  But all is not lost for I recorded some of them and put them on YouTube so if you click on the link below, you can view them there and tangle along.  I hope to be adding a few more videos over time as well.  You may want to subscribe so you don't miss a thing!
Loretta West, Colour Garden Studio YouTube Channel


 

Some have asked that I teach my TangleTown at Home class on a weekday, so I have scheduled next class for Monday May 25th at 9 am Pacific time.  We'll start early so you and I have the rest of the day to get outside and enjoy the spring. The price is in Canadian dollars so about $25 USD as a benchmark.  Once you've bought your ticket through eventbrite, I will send you the short supply list.  Nothing fancy required.  So click on this link and we'll see you soon on Zoom!

Eventbrite Ticket to TangleTown at Home

NOTE: you can also suscribe to my Eventbrite page so you are notified as soon as I publish an event!


Keep tangling and stay well,

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment