Total Pageviews

Friday 11 September 2020

Travel Along with Me.....

 



Want to Get Away?


It seems a very long time since I have travelled overnight some where.  I have a longing for travel. Not the cautious Covid concerned travel, but the foot loose and fancy free travel. Maybe you do to?  So that led me to designing a series of online classes where we can all travel together safely with our pens and pencils.  

The first one has a cute camping theme and starts this month on Saturday September 19th from 10 AM to 11:30 AM pacific online through Zoom.  The cost is $30 Canadian (or about $23 USD) per person and I will send you the short supply list once you sign up. You don't have to have any art experience to do this, as I will show you how in a step by easy step method.  

Want to hop on board for a new destination? Then please click on this link to sign up and pay online.  

Tickets


We'll see you on the road!

Keep healthy,

Loretta West




No comments:

Post a Comment